Up to January 15, 2018
Update over Christmas and the New year period. Went for a week holiday to Fiji so not much done at all. Have however I removed the brass trim and started sanding the exterior. A bit of work to do here but the attachment to the grinder is working well and removing paint quickly.
It is all creating a lot of dust which is covering everything – the vacuum is getting a work out.
The upper deck levels where it has been glassed over looks as thought the glass is in very good condition, so may only need a light sand and patches where it is damaged and then a re-paint should do it.
I have also removed on of the port side glass panes, came out easily enough, these will all require re-glazing.