I have had a quiet few weeks, with rain, birthdays etc. ANZAC has had to wait. In the mean time after searching for a design for a temporary cover solution I came across an example which I have developed further.
The design I settled on was similar to a traditional pacific island building, two 1/4 arches meeting a ridge board at the top, down to an edge board, and covering with old billboard sheets. I have also included a plywood platform to be installed around the inside – this will give me a better working height (as ANZAC is packed 500mm off the ground) as well as a clean platform.
I have started on one of the arches as a trial to see how it will work – will provide pictures in another post of the progress.
Below are the sketches I came up with – am now looking around the materials.