Covers Complete!

Weekend 25 & 26 November 2017

Its amazing what can be done when the weather clears up. On the Saturday I managed to install the covers to the front of the boat shed and place some more plywood on the floor – only 4 sheets to go then the floor will be complete also.

Sunday, with help from my father, we installed the cover over the rear section and framed a timber louvre to allow some air flow. We also did a tidy up and I built a step into the rear door. Just have a pair of doors to build now and the last few sheets of ply and we will be back onto the boat proper.

Some other small jobs completed were the removal of the scaffold from the rear entry and removal of the temporary roof from where the wheel house was removed. Just to say that I did work on the boat I also removed the sliding doors from the rear cabin and what was left of the fabric covers.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s